Wednesday 27 July 2011

Who You Gonna Run To?

"Baby, i've been wrong
And maybe i've been livin a little headstrong
But i know it isn't right 
Startin' a war by avoiding a fight
It hurts, don't lie..."

                                                                            (Who You Gonna Run To?; Solid Gold)




        After a fair amount of time the Second Quarterly Report over at Journals of a Baroque Pilot is complete! Please take the time to go have a look and also drop a comment if you enjoyed this instalment. 


For those who follow this blog but are not aware about my secondary blog Journals, it is a blog dedicated specifically challenging the concept of piracy not being a viable profession within the game; I track my profits (and losses) as I go about my piracy career with the Tuskers. The ultimate goal is to show potential pirates and pvpers that you can make a living purely off piracy alone. Also keep in mind that I do all this on a single character - no alt prober or booster for me. 


Hope you guys enjoy this report and look forward to the next report that will land in October after data from Q3 is in.


2 comments:

  1. Mate, I've not seen you post a bad song yet. Sweet stuff, thanks for the great listening material.


    MB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out the studio version of this Miura - think it would be right up your alley.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Btn4SbOa0

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete