Thursday 14 January 2010

Thundercats!

        ... Well, not quite. Apologies for getting anyone's hopes up. I do, however, have a cat related post today. I finally have the opportunity to fly a Jaguar Assault Frigate! (Waits for the crowd roar...) Yes, not quite as exciting as one might hope but it's a goal I've been moving towards for a long time. I really cannot get on with anything other than frigates currently during my solo flights, I like the agility of them and the tactical opportunities they give on the battlefield.

I understand they might not be the most savvy purchase for an isk starved pilot such as me, but hopefully I'll have some great luck flying this ship.

On an somewhat related note, I have begun to culminate a Punisher guide to help people learn the ways of the great frigate! Check back regularly to get updates on how the projects going, hopefully it will be of some help to potential Amarrian pilots, or just Minnies who really don't give a s***!

Till next time, fly smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment