Tuesday 23 February 2010

A Little Long in the... Tusk?

        Big news! As of today, I am officially a proud member of the Tuskers. I'd say I was a proud pirate, but until I'm flashing redder than a traffic light at every Tom, Dick and Harry, calling myself a pirate just wouldn't be right.

        I'm hoping that my new life here will be great, everyone is really friendly and helpful, generally just a great bunch of pirates! The life of piracy is something that I've contemplated for a long time, finally I shall experience it first hand and I am genuinely massively excited for the journey ahead and cannot wait to start claiming loot and isk in the name of the Tuskers!


        It's almost a guarantee that there will be some combat logs to follow soon, so sit tight and hopefully some good things will come this way. Fly Smart.

1 comment: