Friday 21 January 2011

Don't Give Up

So it's been a while since I've been flying to any level of consistency. Real life has taken larger president and I've been rather busy. All is well, far beyond well; all is fantastic! I'm finally finding some time to fit my pirate escapades back into my days, so expect the cobwebs to be dusted off the blog, sorry it's been so long!


Original Kishin


New 1.1.0 Incursion



Saving grace 1.1.1 Incursion Kishin



I think it's obvious that the middle Kishin is quite frankly hilarious and rather scary! I'm thanking my lucky stars that CCP gave everybody a free redesign again, although I couldn't find this fabled third name aspect...

The message is, Don't Give Up! It's a great tool, just remember that whilst it might look good in super high resolution zoomed in, it doesn't look quite so on a tiny portrait. Keep that in mind and you'll be golden.

It's good to be back, hey New Eden. Oh and I won my first Dramiel fight!


2 comments:

  1. Hahaa "Tranny Kishin". :D

    Didn't even think it looked that bad ingame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is officially the post I come to if I'm in desperate need of giggles. It never fails. =D

    ReplyDelete