Sunday 17 April 2011

Don't Change

        So today marks a new era in the world of the Baroque Pilot; I'm out of style, my music taste is stuck back in the 60's and I live the way most abhor; I swear to God I'm never going to change. Piracy is so much fun and despite my occasional sulk I generally have an absolute blast living in New Eden as I do. Due to this I've decided to put together something to back up the statements made.

        The Journals of a Baroque Pilot sister-blog to Journeys is now officially open for business... Or reading pleasure, whichever takes your fancy. This is going to be the place where I document everything that happens to me during my piracy lifestyle as it is seen in financial terms. You get a completely honest and un-edited representation of how much isk I make from actions of piracy; loot splits and ransoms. This will currently stand as a monthly installment (as to not bog myself or my partner Bonni3 down too much, she does the awesome graphs and banners!) in which each installment will address my performance for the month. I would run through it all but there is a handy little page on Journals itself to give the inaugural speech to you. Technology right? It's like a mixtape or something.

        I hope you all really enjoy the new blog and keep in mind that journeys is still running strong! You will still be bombarded with music you probably don't like, whilst being told adventures of random piracy; Journals compliments Journeys with the hard data. I'm aware there are some statistical limitations (such as lack of salvage involved in the isk amount) and I'm open to criticism/suggestion on how you feel Journals would be improved; what data would you be most interested in? Any aesthetically alterations? Keep me posted with comments over there and I'll see what I can do.

        Also in commemoration of the new age of the Baroque Pilot, Bonni3 made me a new SUPER AWESOME banner for my blogs. I like to think it gets across the notion of ransoms personally, I am a pirate after all!

Here's to Eve and to being true to yourself. Don't change.

2 comments:

  1. Holy sh ...... that new banner is pure teh sex. I love it. Really is dark and twisted. Hehe. Piracy is bad after all yeah?

    Also, I love your music posts. Not found one yet that I haven't liked in all honesty.


    MB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words Miura! I am loving the new look of the blog(s) and I'm glad it's being well received in the public domain too.

    I'll keep putting out the tunes and hopefully we'll keep that record going for songs you like buddy o7

    ReplyDelete